Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0.1 RC1

Hmm...I didn't run into any problems when I was installing CDT 5.0.1RC1 on top of an existing CDT 5.0 build.

I'm having problems accessing the newsgroup right now so I cannot reply there. But from the error log it looks like it's an Equinox problem. If it is reproducible, please create a bug on bugzilla.

I'd also recommend turning the automated update off (Preferences -> Install/Update -> Automatic Updates). We post RC bits on the same update site so Ganymede can pick them up and do some pre-release testing.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Subs ---09/04/2008 05:16:36 AM---FYI - there have been a number of people on eclipse.tools.cdt who saSubs ---09/04/2008 05:16:36 AM---FYI - there have been a number of people on eclipse.tools.cdt who said

Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/04/2008 05:16 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0.1 RC1

FYI - there have been a number of people on eclipse.tools.cdt who said
that CDT5.0.1 appeared as an update in their existing install, and so
have updated to it. Was this meant to happen?

(The people who have updated are having problems - see eclipse.tool.cdt
if you want to see what is happening...)

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.1/I.I200808290803/index.html

> Regards,
>
> Vivian Kong
> IBM Eclipse CDT