Re: [cdt-dev] Path and Symbol Discovery from ClearCase config records

- The problem seems to occur after I imported the project, then close the workbench and open it later. Where can a look for the code that should read the scanner config file from the workspace in order to debug it?\

I believe it's DiscoveredScannerInfoStore in cdt.make.core.

- Are there any known bugs in this area (DiscoveryManager, Makefile projects)?

Don't get me started. My experience with scanner discovery as a user was rather um...challenging and I'd say the code is rather dense.

Andrew

Back to the top