Re: [cdt-dev] Created make targets not saved to .cproject

Oh, two more interesting informations: That problem seems to be only present if there are no existing maketargets before that process. And if I open the project properties, Binary Parsers page, and hit Apply (without changing anything), the .cproject gets updated. So it seems what the Apply does here is exactly what I need to do myself in the code, but I got lost in the call chain when trying to follow this path :-(
-Achim

Back to the top