[cdt-dev] Unresolved inclusion: warning with CDT 5.0 (Ganymede)

Dear colleagues

I switched from Callisto (CDT 4.0) to Ganymede (CDT 5.0) and i have
problems with some its features. Here is one of them.

Note: My project that comprises both C and C++ components is a makefile
project (previously called standard make).

In "#include" lines i get warning "Unresolved inclusion:". I guess
eclipse has no idea where to look for headers. The info for GCC is of
course provided by means of -I options in the makefile but eclipse
doesn't seem to see this.

If it is not possible to instruct eclipse on header location i would be
happy to disable this feature. How can i do it?

Regards
Ilija Kocho

Back to the top