Re: [cdt-dev] Unresolved inclusion: warning with CDT 5.0 (Ganymede)

Hello,

I guess this could be solved in the prefernces for the project.
Under the point c/c++ general -> Paths and symbols. In the tab "includes" under GNU C++, you can add the location of the include files.

I hope that this helps.

Regards
Sven Herzing

Ilija Kocho wrote:
Dear colleagues

I switched from Callisto (CDT 4.0) to Ganymede (CDT 5.0) and i have
problems with some its features. Here is one of them.

Note: My project that comprises both C and C++ components is a makefile
project (previously called standard make).

In "#include" lines i get warning "Unresolved inclusion:". I guess
eclipse has no idea where to look for headers. The info for GCC is of
course provided by means of -I options in the makefile but eclipse
doesn't seem to see this.

If it is not possible to instruct eclipse on header location i would be
happy to disable this feature. How can i do it?

Regards
Ilija Kocho

Sven Herzing
Software Engineer

Scytl Secure Electronic Voting

Tuset 20, 08006 Barcelona
phone:  +34 934 230 324
fax:    +34 933 251 028
http://www.scytl.com

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it, without the prior written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, SA is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Back to the top