[cdt-dev] Documentation on PathEntry Containers

Hi,

I am trying to programittically add external include paths from a CDT
plugin that I am writing. After doing some search, I found several
posts about PathEntry Containers and they seem to do exactly what I
need. However all those posts talk about what PathEntries do, but now
how to do them. So I was wondering, could someone point me to som
simple examples or documentation?

I did find the following
page:http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/cdt-core-home/docs/qnx/cpathentry.html?root=Tools_Project&revision=1.11
And I tried to do a modify the include entries using the following
code placed in a process that is called the by CDT template engine.
But after I tried to look into the .cproject and .project files and
there were no path entries specified.
IIncludeEntry in=CoreModel.newIncludeEntry(project.getFullPath(),
													Path.EMPTY,
													new Path("/home/kka34/include"),
													true);
IPathEntry newe[]={in};
try
{
  CoreModel.setRawPathEntries(cProject, newe, null);
}
catch(CModelException e)
{
  e.printStackTrace();