RE: [cdt-dev] add new keyword recognize by the dom parser

Hello,

Since the last time, and with the new patch from Markus.
I tried to migrate all of our plugin to use CDT 5.0.
(the customized coloration from the @ and some part of our code depend too
much from CDT 4.0, so we have to redo a part of it)

This is a semester project, we have a list of some features to implement.

As we begin with CDT 4.0, we tried, but finaly did'nt have enough time to
make the total migration of all features.

I am actually working on an other project, but I hope I will be able to
continue it later.
If It works as intended I will give you some feedback, but it could take
some times.

Thank you for your job,

Christian