Re: [cdt-dev] Launching a debug session with a non-"debug" buildconfiguration

I think what Doug is after is that there is a disconnect and a somewhat awkward transition from editing/compiling to debugging.  We could ease this transition for the user if we had a concept of an integrated toolchain, so that creating a project and configuring a build at least narrows down the choices that the user has to make to start debugging.
-Pawel