From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Andrew Overholt
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:08 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] User comments about creating CDT projects from
existingcode bases

Hi,

I hope others don't find this an intrusion, but I happened upon a blog
entry today regarding creating new CDT projects from existing code bases
and thought it might be of interest to some people here:

http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2008/04/23/anjuta-versus-eclipse-u
sing-an-existing-code-base/

I'm sure Murray would appreciate comments if he's doing something in a
less-than-efficient manner.

Andrew