[cdt-dev] Templates

Hi Sergey,
I noticed that for template instanciation in project A of a class template defined in project B the members of the class template are looked for in the PDOM of A. It contains a copy of the binding in order to be able to store references to the bindings. However these bindings have no declarations/definitions attached.

The testcases in IndexCPPTemplateResolutionTest work only, because PDOMCPPClassTemplate incorrectly does not filter the undeclared bindings in getBindings(IASTName, ....). By correcting this I made the testcases fail. For now I will reverted my correction.

Markus.

Back to the top