[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.3 Countdown

I'll talk about this at the call today, but our 4.0.3 drop for the Europa Winter Maintenance release is supposed to be today. I'm not sure that's feasible but we should target Monday at the latest so that we don't hold it up. After punting my two we have two bugs left.

ID Changed Sev Pri Assignee Reporter Status Summary
215285 2008-01-17 nor P3 Ken Ryall Warren Paul NEW [patch] Project Explorer view should be the default target for show in targets
216996 Fri 13:28 nor P3 Oleg Krasilnikov Pawel Piech REOP Deadlock in CfgDiscoveredPathManager
2 bugs found.

Back to the top