[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.3 Countdown

Hey gang, from my calendar it looks like it's time to start thinking about closing out 4.0.3. The Europa Winter Maintenance Schedule has us pegged to release on Feb 20. Walking back a little bit, I would figure that means we need a final Release Candidate on the Monday morning before that which means Feb 18th.

Here's a list of the current bugs. If you have a patch waiting that's not on the list and you would like it looked at for 4.0.3, please put a comment on it so the committers can see.

ID Sev Pri Assignee Reporter Status Summary
166660 maj P3 Doug Schaefer Alena Laskavaia NEW [breakpoints] Debugger stops at breakpoint which is disabled
197685 maj P3 Doug Schaefer Doug Schaefer NEW CfgScannerConfigInfo should getContainer with proper profileId
208952 nor P3 Doug Schaefer Doug Schaefer NEW Managed Build Project Converter can open dialog before UI ready
216443 nor P3 Doug Schaefer Michael Luber NEW C/C++ Error Parser reports template instantiation warning as error
210079 nor P3 Ken Ryall Mahmood Ali NEW Disassembly and Debugging not Working
210141 nor P3 Ken Ryall Peter Eastman ASSI Breakpoints in other projects stop working when debugger is launched
211629 nor P3 Ken Ryall Peter Eastman NEW Conditional breakpoints cannot be removed
215285 nor P3 Ken Ryall Warren Paul NEW [patch] Project Explorer view should be the default target for show in targets
216092 nor P3 Ken Ryall James Blackburn NEW [Breakpoint] NPE in BreakpointProblems reportBreakpointProblem prevents launch
9 bugs found.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top