[cdt-dev] problems saving into .project

Hi,

I am trying to save some additonal information into .cproject using the following code:

ICProjectDescriptionManager manager = CoreModel.getDefault() .getProjectDescriptionManager();

ICProjectDescription des = manager.getProjectDescription(project, true);
ICStorageElement storage = des.getStorage(getPluginID(), true);
ICStorageElement settings = storage.createChild(PROJECT_STORAGE);
settings.setValue(value);
try {
    // save modifications
    manager.setProjectDescription(project, des, true, null);

} catch (Exception e) {
}

But my additional information is never saved. Can anybody point out what I am doing wrong?

Derek

Back to the top