[cdt-dev] Problems in creating different configurations with MBS

Greetings,

I am trying to extend the cdt plugin to define a new Project Type with a new toolchain, however I’m finding problems in creating different configurations. I would like to have a situation with a Debug and Release configuration like that in the first image attached.

So I’ve created the two configurations (with the same toolchain) in the new Project Type, like pictured in the second image attached, but I succeed in seeing only the last configuration created. Does anybody know where I’m mistaking?

Thanks in advance,

Daniele