RE: [cdt-dev] Managed build JUnit failures

They did seem to run fine according to the 4.0.0 Gold build.

They may have broke when we moved the build to the build.eclipse.org ppc64
machine.

We may have also upgraded to the newest org.eclipse.test plug-in around that
time.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems