RE: [cdt-dev] Managed build JUnit failures

I do know that they're pretty much all keyed to the CygWin toolchain, but
the tests used to run just fine on Linux as far as I know.  I'm not sure
what has changed to break this.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             15/11/2007 02:45          RE: [cdt-dev] Managed build JUnit
             PM                        failures

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Nope, it's an open mystery... :). That's why I turned them off.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

staging.priv/tools/cdt/releng/org.eclipse.cdt/all/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/r

esults/I.I200711150800/testReports/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.tests.su
> ite.AllManagedBuildTests.xml.
>      [java] JVMDG217: Dump Handler is Processing Signal 11 - Please Wait.
>      [java] JVMDG303: JVM Requesting Java core file
>      [java] JVMDG304: Java core file written to
> /opt/public/download-

staging.priv/tools/cdt/releng/org.eclipse.cdt/all/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/r
> esults/eclipse/javacore.20071115.083856.4965.txt
>      [java] JVMDG215: Dump Handler has Processed Exception Signal 11.
>      [java] Java Result: 139
>
> collect-results:
> [junitreport] the file
> /opt/public/download-

staging.priv/tools/cdt/releng/org.eclipse.cdt/all/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/r

esults/eclipse/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.tests.suite.AllManagedBuildT