[cdt-dev] gettext

Hi

Im new to Eclipse-CDT (in general new to linux), and Im finding problems setting up Eclipse so I can use gettext.

I have changed the source, created the .pot file, but it doesnt compile, and I think is because some changes to the Makefile have to be done in order to use gettext, but I just cant figure out how to do it in Eclipse-CDT.

Can anyone give some help?

Hugo

PD: Im having problems with eclipse-cdt and some times it will hung up when searching for the posible variable of an struct, but I guess is a known bug.

Back to the top