RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically doesn't work in cdt4.0.2withecl ipse 3.3

And probably the reason I don't appreciate build automatically is that I
save often. And I mean, there are times when I'll hit ^s after every line. I
guess I lost too much work due to crashes in a previous life.

And it's a pretty nasty scenario when you hit save while a build is running.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems