From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Warren.Paul@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:18 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] SetCProjectDescriptionOperation question

The rule for SetCProjectDescriptionOperation is the workspace root rather than the project whose description is being saved.  There's also some code in CProjectDescriptionManager that runs (seemingly) project specific operations under the workspace rule.  I'm wondering if this is really necessary, or if it was just an oversight.  Anybody know?

Thanks,
Warren

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.