Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.2 Countdown

Doug,

I noticed a few things (bugs?) with CDT 4.01 when integrating a new toolchain that didn't seem to be on the list below.
  • Binary parsers for toolchains other than the binary parser for the first configuration/toolchain get invoked upon project (re)build. To get around it, I've had to add the binary parsers for other toolchains to the first configuration created.
  • I've also noticed some refresh issues where the C/C++ project view doesn't update following a "clean project".

Sorry I can't add more help in identifying the problem right now with a solution but I'm new to writing these extensions and fairly unfamiliar with the code base.

Regards,
-- Dave