[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.2 Countdown

Time for an update, especially since I just went through my bugs J. Reminder that the 4.0.2 plan is here:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/planning/4.0.2

Nov 23 is hopefully the last build. Mind you I’m not sure what the downstream consumer plans are for this build so we could be flexible on that.

13 bugs found.

ID

Changed

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

205433

16:12:34

Doug Schaefer

Johann Draschwand...

NEW

4.0.2

Possible NPE in Mingw debugger page

187454

2007-10-01

Ken Ryall

Nick Rudzicz

NEW

4.0.2

Can't debug a CDT project if the project name contains an...

204738

2007-09-27

Ken Ryall

José Fonseca

NEW

4.0.2

Impossible to change priority of absolute paths in Source...

205017

2007-10-01

Ken Ryall

Denis PILAT

NEW

4.0.2

Watchpoint tied action not executed on hit

206928

Thu 10:47

Ken Ryall

Piotr Kundu

NEW

4.0.2

Launch config settings are not displayed in C/C++ Postmor...

185049

2007-09-19

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

ASSI

4.0.2

[Project Model]ISV documentation should be updated to ref...

191913

2007-09-19

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Markus Schorn

NEW

4.0.2

ICProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription returns...

189593

2007-09-19

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Sascha Radike

REOP

4.0.2

Providing source entries with external setting provider a...

196118

2007-09-17

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Anton Leherbauer

NEW

4.0.2

CDescriptor junit test fails occasionally

205113

2007-11-07

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Paul K

NEW

4.0.2

No build if file changed outside Eclipse, no referenced p...

205129

2007-10-02

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Jeff Johnston

NEW

4.0.2

Acquiring a configuration from its description causes an ...

205840

2007-10-10

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Miwako Tokugawa

NEW

4.0.2

Should file-level tool be updated when project toolchain ...

207470

Thu 12:11

Oleg Krasilnikov

Doug Schaefer

NEW

4.0.2

Project conversion doesn't take on startup

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems