RE: [cdt-dev] Managed Build Questions

Hi Robert,

I was expecting this feature as well, but unless I am missing something,
CDT is still not able to handle multiple build artifacts within the same
project.

I guess, all you could do is to split up your project into n...

Cheers,

Walter

PS: And while we are at it: anybody knows, how one could switch from
internal to external builder? Seems, the corresponding property page is
always completely disabled...