RE: [cdt-dev] Build and releng work

BTW, the releng work also includes how to update the Eclipse simultaneous
release "magic" files. But that's pretty easy and can walk you through that
when the time comes.

And, of course, feel free to muck with any of the scripts in the cdt-releng
project to make your life easier.

Thanks again for volunteering!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems