[cdt-dev] Source editor changes line spacing if non-ASCII (multibyte) chars used - known bug?

Eclipse SDK v3.3.1 Build M20070921-1145
CDT 4.0.0.200709241202
on Linux RHEL4+Centos4

C/C++ editor text font set to 'Lucinda Typewriter Sans 9'

I notice that if a source file contains (certain?) multibyte characters
(the file that prompted me to chase this up was
 <linux kernel>/drivers/i2c/i2c-core.c
)
then the source line spacing is affected, by being larger than normal.

Byte sequence 4B 79 EF BF BD 73 74 69 - 'Ky?sti'

Is this a known bug, or just an annoying feature of the typeface -
which could desperately do with a workaround !!

Regards,
MikeW

Back to the top