[cdt-dev] How set the discovery options for a makefile project tool chain?

Hi,

I'm developing a makefile project only tool chain.
So far I've got it to run the builds properly (not much hassle in triggering the make equivalent in this case).

Now I'm having some problem in figuring out what the steps are to get the build output scanner and discovery mechanism properly configured.

In this case the compiler command is not one of gcc, g++, cc or c++ (hardcoded in AbstractGCCBOPConsoleParser?!?), but rather something on the form: arch-os-version-gcc

So when I bring up the "Discovery Option" properties for a C/C++ project created using my tool chain, I'd like to see the "GCC per project scanner info profile" with the "arch-os-version-gcc" compiler, but instead, I always end up with "Managed Build System - per project scanner info profile (GCCManagedMakePerProjectProfile)", with "gcc" for the compiler invocation command.

How can I resolve this, i.e. get the "GCC per project scanner info profile" and the correct compiler invocation command as default settings for a new project?

Thanks,
--Fredrik

Back to the top