RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 Plan posted

Jason and I are going to be implementing a new C++ parser based on LPG. As
part of this work we are definitely going to have to tackle templates at
some point.

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
IBM CDT Team, Toronto
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/01/2007 02:31          RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 Plan posted
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Thanks, we?ll definitely take a look at any patches you can contribute.
Talking to Andrew F and Markus last week, even they are having a hard time
at it and they?ve been in this code for the last year J. We need to find
some way to clone Andrew N and bring him back. Or my intern from last
winter?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems