[cdt-dev] EclipseCon 2008 Submissions System Open

Hey gang,

It’s time again to think about presenting at this year’s EclipseCon. Submission Deadline is November 19 and we’ll be choosing the successful entries by December 10. The C/C++ Track will be similar to last year and has a similar number of talks (2 long and 5 short) allocated to it. Priority will be given to talks that show how the CDT is used in the real world. Showing off new features in CDT 4 or 5 is also good. There is an extra incentive for presenters for the short talks who will get a proportional discount on their registration fees. The big addition is that we’ll have 3 tutorial slots. This would be a great opportunity for our contributor team to show off different aspects of the CDT that the community needs to know about, like how to use the CDT on large projects, how to do DOM, build and debug integrations, and whatever else you can think of.

The submissions page is linked below. If you have any questions or want any sort of advice, feel free to contact me directly.

    http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=submissions/

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems