From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark_Melvin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 3:34 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] ANTLRv3 Plugin and Orbit

Hi All,

Awhile back there was talk of an Eclipse plugin for ANTLRv3, and then some indecision as to whether or not this should be CDT-specific (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg09953.html).  I was wondering if there ever was any decision made here as we also use ANTLRv3 and were wondering if there was an officially-blessed Eclipse plugin.

Thanks,
Mark.

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.

Back to the top