RE: [cdt-dev] How can I troubleshoot the CDT discovery mechanism?

To see what files are actually indexed you can tracing the CDT indexer:
* use command line option -debug <options-file>
* put the following in the options file:

 # turns on tracing for the cdt-core plugin
 org.eclipse.cdt.core/debug=true

 # Reports statistics for indexer
 org.eclipse.cdt.core/debug/indexer/statistics=true

 # Reports when and which files get indexed
 org.eclipse.cdt.core/debug/indexer/activity=true

 # Reports problems for indexer
org.eclipse.cdt.core/debug/indexer/problems=false

Markus.