[cdt-dev] How can I troubleshoot the CDT discovery mechanism?

Hi all,

Trying to get the wonderfully improved CDT4 configured for a customer.
However there are some problems with getting the discovery mechanism for a CDT Makefile project working properly.

I'd like to be able to troubleshoot this and thus I wonder if there's some way of enabling tracing (debug printout etc) of the discovery mechanism?

First problem is that it doesn't handle the parsing build output and thus fails in discovering the include paths.

Next, is there a way of dumping the content of the PDOM?
It would be good to be able to see to what extent the index is updated etc.

Thanks!
--Fredrik

Back to the top