[cdt-dev] CDT 4 Countdown

Bug List: 4.0

Fri Jun 22 2007 20:39:35

Zarro Boogs found.

And with that, we move into wrap up mode. I will start a build at 9 p.m. Ottawa time.  After that, we have until Wednesday 12 noon Ottawa time to spin off any emergency rebuilds.

Just a note that I made some minor but scary changes to the CModel. If you see anything weird in the project navigator or exceptions in the log please raise a bug ASAP. Anything too severe, we can respin.

Again, thank you all for your great work on 4.0. More on that later. For now, I need a beer…

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems