[cdt-dev] Automated test suite available for the CDT?

Is there an Automated test suite available for the CDT (similar to the one available for Eclipse itself), that can be run from the command line? (I am aware of some junit tests that can be run from within Eclipse)

I'd like to run it when new versions of the CDT are made available so that I can test it on the Linux on POWER platform.

Thanks,

- Corey

--
Corey Ashford