Re: [cdt-dev] RE: Bugzilla 189335

I'm indifferent... either name is fine by me.

+0

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Sennikovsky,
             Mikhail"
             <mikhail.sennikov                                          To
             sky@xxxxxxxxx>            "Sergey Prigogin"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org                "CDT General developers list."
                                       <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             08/06/2007 02:04          [cdt-dev] RE: Bugzilla 189335
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi Sergey,

Looks like we have forgotten to reply to your mail.. Sorry for the delayed
response.. I could easily change the ?Include paths? to ?Include
directories? in case everyone agrees with this change.
Does everyone think that ?Include directories? is a better name than
?Include paths??

Mikhail