From: Sergey Prigogin [mailto:eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:24 AM
To: Sennikovsky, Mikhail; Krasilnikov, Oleg
Cc: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: Bugzilla 189335

Mikhail & Oleg,
Could please one of you apply the patch attached to 189302 or change "Include paths" label to "Include directories" on "Paths and symbols" page before RC3 goes out. Current title, "Include paths", does not make much sense since the control shows individual include directories, which only together constitute a path, but still not "paths".

-sergey

Back to the top