From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hildum Eric-XFQ473
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:47 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Release Review

The slides are supposed to be at

http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/releases/cdt4.0/CDT4_Release_Review.html

but I do not see them there yet.

Also, in the slides there is mention of a July 12th webinar for developers, but I cannot find any information on it beyond that statement. Is there a web site or newsgroup posting someone can point me to?

Eric Hildum

Senior Product Manager, Mobile Developer Tools & SDK

Developer Platform and Services

Motorola

Direct: +1-408-541-6809

Mobile: +1-510-305-0801