Re: [cdt-dev] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: consuming orbit bundles

I am happy to take care of it, but I'm not entirely sure what they
specifically want and where in the file :-(  I'll email Bjorn...

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             30/05/2007 03:06          [cdt-dev] FW:
             PM                        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re:
                                       consuming orbit   bundles

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Answer on the LPG about/license issue. We do need to mention that we are
using LPG in the feature license.html file. Can you take care of this
Chris?

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems