[cdt-dev] [New project model] stroage modules won't get copied ?

Hi,

before posting a bug I'd like to ask this on the mailing list. Maybe I'm
missing something.

I use the "manage configurations" dialog to create a new build configuration
as a copy of another build configuration. Looking at the new build
configuration I noticed that none of the additional storage modules seems to
get copied ?

I associate my own data with build configurations using the storage module
support in the new project model:

ICStorageElement storageElement = configDesc.getStorage(ID, true);
storageElement.setAttribute(id, value);

So in the .cproject it looks like this for original configuration :
<storageModule moduleId="com.bla.bla" valueA="bla" valueB="blabla"/>

But I can't find this in the new (copy) configuration. The settings will be
lost and there is no chance to copy the values myself.

The same thing seems to happen for the external settings provider storage
module. It won't get copied. My custom storage module settings getting lost
is a more severe issue though.

Is this a bug ? Or is there some kind of feature to specify which storages
modules should be copied ?

Thanks in advance

Sascha

Back to the top