RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically

Also, looking into this a bit, in order to properly support manual building
with auto build enabled on the workspace and disabled in the project, the
builder must set itself up such that the Eclipse builder can determine if
the project build supports the various build modes (auto, incremental, full,
clean), to do this see ICommand.setBuilding(...).