RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically

Hi to all of you.

Anyone knows hot to remove my account from this mailing list, please?

Thanks.

Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:04:39 +0400
From: mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

That’s true, the wizard does contain the code for disabling the autobuild, and I’m not sure why it is there, I bet it was copy-pasted there from a sample test project creation code.

So my guess is that there was no special intent in disabling the autobuild from the wizard (Oleg, please correct me if I’m wrong) and we could remove it.

Mikhail