RE: [cdt-dev] CFunction

The proper solution to that bug is to create a CFunction in the first place when there’s an extern “C” linkage. Then when binding references to that function, look in both the C and C++ linkages. It’s a fair amount of work which is why it hasn’t been done yet.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ravi S Konidena
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:36 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] CFunction

HI,

I've a CPPFunction object and I want to create a CFunction object with
the same lowlevel data as the CPPFunction object, Can any one give me
some idea on how to do that? This is for bug no 183973.

The solution Iam thinking to implement is to search for the CFunction binding
as soon as the search for the CPPbinding fails in the index. And for this, the CFunction
binding object should have the same low-level data as the CPPFunction object.

Thanks,
Ravi
Extn: 2751
Mobile:9886432301