RE: [cdt-dev] CDT gives "java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError: no spawn er in java.library.path" on Mac

I have not been informed that the universal binaries for the shared
libraries, like the spawner, have been created. Your unsatisfiedLinkError
confirms that they are indeed not there. Probably the only thing that won't
work is suspend in the debugger.

There is a bug open somewhere. If someone were to send the binaries to me,
I'd be happy to set this up.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems