[cdt-dev] CDT gives "java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError: no spawner in java.library.path" on Mac

When creating a CDT ManagedMake project (CDT 3.1.2, but i think we saw the
same thing on 4.0) on a Mac,
we kept getting:

java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError: no spawner in java.library.path

I think we ignored it and everything we tried seemed to work, but we
worried about it for a while first.
We were thinking perhaps the Mac binary wasn't correct (intel vs ppc) but
per my previous post, decided the ppc
download worked for the Mac intel machine too.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top