Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:36:21 +0400

From: "Sennikovsky, Mikhail" <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Custom Managed Builder Tool Option valueType

      libs

To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Emilio, Rekha,

There were some problems with the libs options in the 4.0 stream that are now fixed. From the e-mail below I'm assuming you are using the CDT

3.1.2 and Eclipse 3.2.2

Are you seeing the same problems with the default gnu tool-chain integration or with your custom tool-chains only?

Mikhail

Back to the top