[cdt-dev] edit text with history

Hi,

I'm looking at improving the usability of the Import Executable wizard and want to convert a text field where you type in a name to one where the previous X names used are listed in the menu just to the right of the field. This is a common UI practice and would seem to beg for some common utility code. Before I work on this further I wondered if there is anything like this available for reuse: I didn't see anything in the usual places although RSE has some classes that implement something similar and I found a couple dialog specific implementations. If I'm missing something please let me know.

Thanks - Ken

Back to the top