Re: [cdt-dev] CDT4.0 M7/RC1: strange behaviour of the projectproperties dialog(s)

Hi Oleg,

thanks for the info. Now I understand. I use two screens and it seems
a bit strange that the dialog jumps back to screen 1 once you
hit a cdt specific page.

Krasilnikov, Oleg wrote:
Described Property dialog behaviour is a result of "cooperation" between
Eclipse and CDT.
When you open Properties, Eclipse platform defines dialog's size and
position.
When you switch to C/C++ build (or any CDT-specific) page, it tries to
restore its
size and position saved from last session. It is required feature
(saving property
Page's size and position for each project).

Might be a good default...

If you do not like such behaviour, you can switch this feature off
(Preferences -> C/C++ -> Property Pages settings -> Save property Dialog size and
position).

Sorry, I overlooked these settings.

Best regards
Olav