RE: [cdt-dev] CDT4.0 M7/RC1: strange behaviour of the projectproperties dialog(s)

Hi Olav

Described Property dialog behaviour is a result of "cooperation" between
Eclipse and CDT.
When you open Properties, Eclipse platform defines dialog's size and
position.
When you switch to C/C++ build (or any CDT-specific) page, it tries to
restore its
size and position saved from last session. It is required feature
(saving property
Page's size and position for each project).

If you do not like such behaviour, you can switch this feature off
(Preferences ->
C/C++ -> Property Pages settings -> Save property Dialog size and
position).

May be we need to have one more choice: restore page's size only. I'll
do.

What about empty "C/C++ General" page, it is not a bug. We simply have
no idea yet, which settings can be moved on this page.
With best regards, Oleg Krasilnikov
Software designer, Eclipse team.
Intel corp.
+7 8312 162 444 ext. 2587