RE: [cdt-dev] Zylin embedded support

There are many extensions to the CDT for different toolchains done by
different people and vendors. In the past the CDT project itself has only
focused on generic gnu tool support, not really targeted at any processor or
OS other than the obvious ones like Windows and Linux to promote the use of
the CDT and to provide a test platform for our frameworks.

The GDB Hardware Debugging plug-in is intended to provide a generic launcher
for gdb users that need more control over what commands get executed on
startup. For the most part our existing gdb integration works find in this
environment, aside from a few bugs here and there, and that's what needs to
be fleshed out.

I am aware of these plug-ins you mention. I'm not sure at what you wanted me
to do with them, though. My intention isn't to become a one stop shop for
embedded tools integrations, unless the community is interested in
supporting that.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems