Re: [cdt-dev] Zylin embedded support

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Actually, to be clearer, I'm not folding in Zylin's embedded support. I have
written my own GDB Hardware Debugging launcher which works similarly, but is
written to plug more cleanly into the CDT architecture.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

And I presume you are also aware of:

the GNUARM Eclipse plugin: "Eclipse CDT Managed Build Extension for GNU ARM Toolchain"

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuarmeclipse/

also Yagarto - Yet Another Gnu Arm TOolchain

http://www.yagarto.de/howto/openocd/index.html

and that Atmel&Avnet are handing out a CD called "SAM Studio", (which is apparently Eclipse and YAGARTO) at training seminars.

--
Best regards,

Barry Grieves
Austco Communication Systems Pty Ltd