[cdt-dev] Variadic macro support in CDT 4.0

Hello!

I'm using CDT 4.0 for developing a homework for school and I recently
run into the following issue: when I use variadic macros (variable
length macros), the editor shows to be an error in certain situations,
although GCC compiles the code successfully. You have a sample of the
relevant code below:

#define DEBUG_MSG(...) fprintf(stderr,"DEBUG: " __VA_ARGS__)

[... some code between ...]

DEBUG_MSG("Querying server %s...\n", inet_ntoa(crServer->address));

The question is whether this is a language feature not currently
supported or a bug I ran into accidentally?

Thanks!

Stefan Bucur

Back to the top