Re: [cdt-dev] Accessing gdb console in CDT.

On 5/9/07, Mikhail Khodjaiants <Mikhail.Khodjaiants@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The console output in the Console view is driven by the element selected
in the Debug view. If you select the gdb process you will get access to
the gdb console. Or you can use the menu in the Console view.

Thanks, that worked.  I copied the relevant question from the old FAQ
and put it and a modified answer in the new FAQ:

---snip---
Since the debugger is gdb, can I simply access the gdb console?

Yes, partially. To access the console, select the gdb process node in
the Debug view. The gdb console will then be available in the Console
view. Though no prompt is visible, one can enter commands at that
point. Doing so may desynchronize the IDE with gdb, so be careful when
driving the debugger using this interface.
---snip---

-David

Back to the top